Required Document to open an Investment Account:
- 2 (two) copies of PP size photographs of applicant (with name written on the other side) attested by the introducer.
- 1 (one) copy of PP size photograph of Nominee of the account.
- Bank Certificate / Bank account transaction statement.
- Applicant valid Passport copy / National ID card / Birth Certificate / Nationality Certificate.
- The introducer needs to have an investment account in JCIL or officer of Janata Bank having PA can introduce.
- Persons of unsound mind or minors are not eligible to open an investment account.
- Maximum Two accounts can be opened One in the name of the individuals and other jointly.
- The account holder required to physically present while opening investment account.
- Initial deposit for opening an Investment account is Tk. 2 (Two) lac.
- Documentation charge, Account opening form and stamp duty comprises Tk. 1000 (One Thousand).
- Corporate account can be opened in JCIL with the submission of relevant documents
|Bank, Insurance and Financial Institute
Interest, Fees and Commission:
• Portfolio Management Charge:
0.50% on the value of total portfolio value per annum with a minimum charge of TK 500.00
• Interest on Margin Loan :
Interest Rate : 12 %
Mode of charging interest : Quarterly
• Sattlement Charge:
0.40 % on the value of traded securities.